Films, Bags, Casings & Pouches
No matter what your packaging goal, we have a solution. We offer the finest selection of bags, casings, pouches and roll stocks that are fully tested to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
Superior sealability means fast production lines.
- Excellent clarity for attractive final packaging.
- Available in forming and non-forming materials.
Used for pouch-making in horizontal form/fill/seal equipment.
- High clarity, abuse-resistant pouch film
Vertical form fill and seal film designed for pouch making.
- Works on wide range of VFFS packaging machines
- Excellent sealing capability and optics
Have your product stand out on retail shelves by adding color and shine.
- Puncture resistant metallized film
- Available in flat sheets or finished bags
Seal in flavor and freshness with non-shrink vacuum pouches.
- Readily available and competitively priced
- Transparent, nylon/PE blend, coextruded pouches
Protect packaging from exposed bones that could cause puncturing and leaks.
- Available in a variety of widths and lengths
- Materials: polypropylene, translucent polypropylene and cotton
Our Soaker Pads have a highly absorbent core and a four-side seal that locks in moisture.
- Minimize color loss and purge formation during display
- Available in a variety of sizes, colors, and shapes
Flavorseal’s Low Temperature Cook-In Bags won’t shrink and can be used for many purposes.
- Available in a wide range of colors, sizes and thicknesses
- Bags come pre-clipped or flat heat-sealed
High Temp Cook-In Bags work as ovenable bags in dry heat convection or steam commercial ovens.
- Available in both shrinkable and non-shrink material
- Operating range of 0ºF to 428ºF